29 June 2005

More practice

Tonight after work, I went to the golf range to practice my golf swing. It's been a little over two years since the last time I played golf, and boy did it show. I was hitting the toe of my clubs for at least the first half of my practice session. Luckily I managed to convince my friend Butch to come out and practice with me so that he can see what I'm doing wrong. After a few pointers from him, I started finding my swing again, but I started getting tired and my swing started getting "tight" again. Oh well, at least my last swing with my 3-wood went straight and far (about 280+ yards). I guess I beter keep practicing before I even decide to get on a golf course to play. I promise myself that I will not stop golfing for such a long time again. It just sucks to forget all the fundamentals and having to start all over again.

On a side note, I would like to congratulate the Cruz's (Ed, Tina and Isaac) on their announcement last nite, that they are expecting a second child. It's cool that Isaac will be a kuya. Congrats guys.

5 comments:

mrs cruz said...

Thanks Angelo!

laragitara said...

i'll never get it... the stick and the ball and the chasing after the ball...but hey, if it works for ya, whack that thang!!! :-)

LG

laragitara said...

at least you're outdoors right?

Da Factor said...

least you know how to golf. Man I want to learn how to play?

VirtualErn said...

280 yards on a 3 wood? Pretty good! Bring your clubs next time you're near the area and we'll hit up that driving range off the 380 (forgot the name). Man, I haven't touched my clubs in what must be three years now...