18 June 2005

Video showing

Last nite, I went to the Cruz's (2) and watched the video of the show we did up Vancouver. It was a fun night of pointing out mistakes and laughing about them. Praising the good performances. Being amazed at how Kuya Jun seems to keep impressing us with how he comes up with something to surprise us with every show.
But I think the highlight of the show will forever be the "dong" moment in Paseo. We had to rewind it so we can keep our laughter going. Good Times.

Now I'm just waiting for Ledge and Aileen so we can go and watch a movie. But that post will be for another time.

5 comments:

Mel said...

we watched bootleg video today, too...and rewound at the "DONG" part, too!!! It was SO funny!

VirtualErn said...

OH
MY
GOD

I couldn't believe how bad it was. Replaying in my mind after the incident, I thought it was just a simple thunk. But watching the video, I felt sooooooo BAD! The note just rang: DOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG. (shudder) I'm sure it'll be decades - if that - before I can live that one down. Damn that Mutya song! My nemesis til my dying days!

Mel said...

Are you serious, Ernie? Don't worry about it - it wasn't that bad! It was memorable!...in a good way!

Gary said...

If you watch the blooper reel, someone had a stray string on another dance.

VirtualErn said...

Heh, I'm just a crazy perfectionist that way. Man, "dong" was right on. We were laughing all night at that one. Even on the 3rd viewing of the video, I still can't stop cracking up at how bad it was. DOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG. And if you look closely enough, you can see 3 bandurria players turn their heads in shock. hehehheheheh. Ah, good times. :)