21 June 2005

Bad Karma

As I was working on some stuff for work on my computer, DjJohn calls me up and tells me to turn on the tv and watch the news. lo and behold, they are reporting that 3 people were found dead in a foyer on a third floor of a commercial across from the South San Francisco City Hall. WTF!!! that's where we practice and the foyer is exactly where we have to walk through to get to our studio space. Man, that place will forever bother me as 3 people met a very violent ending to their lives. (think the grudge). I hope we don't have to stay late nights over there. (hint hint Kuya Ruds)

3 comments:

Mur said...

That's so frickin' scary!

Bryan said...

i think manok is planning to burn some sage or perform some clensing ritual at next practice...

Gary said...

Yeah, that is kinda freaky. We didn't buy a house because we found out the previous owner died in it.