28 June 2005

Another day.....

Today I continued training on my route. I'm training one of our recently hired drivers on how to do my route. I needed to train because UPS will need coverage when I go to Brazil and when I have to go to conferences and audits.

After work I went over to Fremont to meet up with some rondalla peeps. We were going to record Bryan's new composition for Kuya Rudi so that he can start planning on what type of choreography he will do for this brand new piece. We don't even have a name for it yet, but I can tell you this, it's hella nice, it's hella fast (some parts) and it's very castillian. I like it.

Tomorrow I think I'm gonna hit the driving range. It's been 2 years since I've played golf, and since it's getting too hot to fish, I think it's time I hit the links.

Pees owt!

4 comments:

Mur said...

I'm glad we blog. With all the practices I've been missing, I've been getting the Brazil and LIKHA scoop online. BTW, thanks for the paperwork!

Bryan said...

hey thanks angelo for the kind words!

Mur said...

I could cover ur route handicap and all!

Mur said...

That comment above was actually from Rich