20 June 2005

Lending cars

So for the past 2 months, I've been lending out one of my cars to an aunt who doesn't have a car (until recently when she finally bought her own car). Now I'm not swapang or selfish and I don't mind helping out other people, especially family. But man, can you at least take care of my things. I lent her my truck this last 2 and half weeks and I don't know what she did, but when I got it back, there was this weird noise in the engine. Ya know, the kind that tells you its vibrating more than it should be. Well, to support my suspicion, I checked the oil level and it was downright empty. Now I know that my old truck has a slight oil leak, but in all the years that I've driven it, I've never and I mean never, have ran out of oil. I guess when it comes to driving styles, I'm a little anal about how one should drive my car. All I can say is, if you are going to borrow, treat it as if you've bought it. RESPECT...nuff said.

Venting done.
Signing off

2 comments:

DJ John said...

You said anal, hahaha! Just kidding. See? That's why you need to just give the celica to me and get it over with.

Big Sexy said...

Hey John, now explain to me how me giving you my car will help fix my truck?????? ;p