15 June 2005

Still feelin' it, atbp.

Ever since I got back from Vancouver, I've been on some sort of a natural high. I still picture everything that happened, in my mind. I kept replaying the music in my head and on my ipod.

I was talking to Kuya Jun about the show when we were waiting for our luggage at SFO. I was telling him that this was probably the best show I've seen up there. He agreed with me in that it was a good show and that everyone from KP seemed to have really liked the lighting. Again, I wish I was in the audience to really see the show that way it should've been seen.

So Friday we are going to the Cruz's (2) to watch the bootleg of the show. Should be nice to have a copy (veejay...hint..hint)

So is it just me or our weather pattern has gone quirky. Monday was really nice and hot, today was just plain windy and the forecast calls for rain on friday. How weird is that, Rain in the middle of June. In fact, they are forecasting for snow up in Lake Tahoe for thursday nite.

Sayonara for now, sa susunod na kabanata muli tayong magkitakita. Babay

2 comments:

bev said...

puta ka why don't you email me and tell me you're coming friday? i'm all sad cuz only one person actually responded so far!! :(

R said...

I think our weather followed you home. Like that dark cloud that follows that Peanuts character. Rhoel.