06 December 2004

weekend update

This past weekend was a blur. Saturday I went fishing out in Clearlake, which is up northern Cali. It was HELLA cold in the morning, when we got up to the lake at around 7:20 am the temp was about 24 degrees F. just a little chilly. But as soon as the sun rose, it wasn't too bad.
I ended up just cathching 3 fish. Nothing big, about 2 lbs or so. Stayed there 'til about 5 then we headed back for the 2 hour drive home.

Sunday, I went to the David's residence for a luncheon to celebrate Ledge's B-day (Happy B-day Bud) Lots of food, as always.
Then I proceeded to the rehearsal for our concert that's coming up on Dec.11.

Afterwards, some of us went to Cafe Colma to celebrate Laurie's b-day (same day as Ledge's)
and ate some more. Needles to say, as soon as I got home, all I wanted to do was take a nap.
Good Times!

Fish on Dudes!

No comments: