01 December 2004

$$$$$ Mall

Today I got off work early so I decided to pass by the Emeryville shopping area. I walked around the stores to see if I can get any deals for gifts. Man, they have some really nice stores in there, like Coach, Aldo, Banana Republic, Apple Store among others. But with style comes matching price. Everything, as Kuya Rudi would say, was Mahalia Jackson. Even the matinee price for the theater was $8.00. Uuhh that's full price at the theater by my house and it's newer than the one in Emeryville (I think). Anyways so I just ended buying a book at Barnes and Nobles. It's called the Amber Room by Steve Berry, who also wrote the Romanov Prophecy. Then I went to go get a haircut. I want to look good for the Rondalla pictorial tomorrow nite. BAH

Fish on Dudes!

2 comments:

Mur said...

Let me know if those books are good. Always looking for a good read.

mrs cruz said...

My husband should be getting a haircut too sometime this century. he hasn't cut it in sooo long...