31 December 2004

Manigong Bagong Taon sa inyong lahat!!

Here's a very Happy and Prosperous New Year greeting to all.

The past year went by really fast. I really didn't ste any goals for the year, except to just make it through unscathed. Although there were times when my faith was tested, with my grandmother's situation, who I'm happy to say has recovered quite a bit and is now living with us so we can better take care of her. I've also taken on a lot of the financial obligations in regards to her care so I guess, I'm not going on a lot of trips this coming year, but hey, I don't mind at all.

Anyways, have a Fun, Safe new year celebration everyone and I shall see most of you in the new year.

Raise the Glass!!

1 comment:

Mur said...

Glad to hear about your lola! Happy New Year's to you too my friend. Love ya!