20 December 2004

Tired

I feel so tired. Today was considered the Heaviest day for deliveries at my company, for the year. I mean, we had everyone out doing deliveries, including some management personnels. I think in my center alone we ran about 103 delivery cars for the day, and that just covers, 1/3 of San Francisco (4 zip codes), Daly City, South San Francisco, Pacifica, Brisbane and San Bruno. I guess when they said all hands on deck, they meant it.

Weekend Shopping
This past saturday, I was suppose to go help out at work, but since I was so behind in my shopping (I haven't started at all) I decided to go ahead and take care of it last saturday. I went to Ledge and Aileen's abode and accompanied them on a little shopping spree. I think I got everything that I needed to get, if not then I guess I will venture again during the week after work.

Afterwards, we decided to check out the new house that was bought by Melissa and John, Melissa is Aileen's sister. It's a nice little house out by Redwood shores.
We then proceeded to shop again at Hillsdale Mall and the mall by Foster City (forgot the name). By the time all is said and done, I finally got home at 1:30 am.

Oh to top it all off, I had to go to the DMV and take a picture for my new license and this was at 8:00 am when they opened, but I got there at 7:45 am. Long Day indeed.


Oh I also ended up buying This I guess I needed to give myself a birthday/x-mas present since they are back to back.

Merry X-mas Everybody.

Fish on Dudes!

Fish on Dudes!

3 comments:

bev said...

Bridgepoint Plaza :)

Mur said...

Nice present! Hey, you called me last night but didn't leave a message.

Gary said...

Cool TV!