11 December 2004

HARANA atbp.

We just finished our first rondalla concert and I think that it went well.

The music was good and eventhough we didn't have the turnout that I was hoping for, we still had enough people in the audience to play music for, and from what I've heard, everyone really enjoyed it. The only complaint was that the show was too short. Oh well, there's always next year. I think it would be a good idea to have a rondalla concert every year to help showcase the many talented musicians that Likha has.
This definitely will go down as one of my favorite performances.

Busted light

So I got up to go to work last friday and the fog was HELLA thick so as I proceeded to go on the road, I turn on my headlights. While driving I noticed that something was amiss, my headlights seems to be not giving me enough light as I was moving on, turns out that my left headlight was busted (it was working the night before when I went home from rondalla fraktis). Talk about starting your day on a bad note. So I finally got to work (thank god that I didn't get pulled over) and we had major problems. One of our planes that supposed to bring in our overnite shipments couldn't land at Oakland airpot because it lacked the necessary equipment to land in thick fog. So it was diverted to Ontario airport down south, then the contents had to be reloaded on another plane then flown back up to Oakland. A lot of our customers didn't get their shipments on time, so there were some unhappy people, but most understood the situation and didn't complain.
I guess the x-mas spirit does make some people a little less grumpy.

Tomorrow will be our pseudo x-mas party for Likha. I'm looking forward to it as this will probably be the last time we will get together for the year. I hope I get a nice gift from our white elephant gift exchange. Hmmmm what should I get for it. Ahh, I'll just go to Target, I'm sure I'll find something.

Be good everyone.

Fish on Dudes!

3 comments:

bev said...

why didn't you participate during the White Elephant? forget to buy a gift?

bev

Bryan said...

bravo, angelo!!! now...wasn't our first recital fun? hehe

Big Sexy said...

Bev-yes I totally forgot to get a gift.

B.-it was totally fun. I always wanted the rondalla to have its own concert. Make the music stand out more.
Maybe next time we can have the dancers dance on the side and a bit behind us. Cause dammit, it's our time;)