27 December 2004

Day after x-mas sales

There wasn't a lot of things on sale that I really needed to get, so surprisingly enough, I dodn't get that much. I took advantage of the sale at the timberland outlet stores where I was getting dress sweaters and shirts for less than $15 each, not bad I guess. Went and got the necessary cables I needed for my new TV and then just relaxed the rest of the day.

As for today (monday) I finally assembled the last of the two wardrobe closets that I've bought so many moons ago. Now if this rain can only stop long enough for me to be able to go and pickup the last storage cabinet I need, I'll be set on the tiiziite.

That's all for now folks.

Fish on Dudes!

2 comments:

Mur said...

Guess what? I bought a laptop today! You don't need to fix my computer anymore ;)

R said...

"Day after x-mas sales" translated into Canadian is "Boxing day, and boxing day sales". While we're at it you guys should just cave and get with the rest of the planet and go metric!!! No? Oh well, anyways, happy holidays. Rhoel.