14 December 2004

waiting...........

I'm at my friend Mur's house, trying to configure her network system. I'm not having any luck in doing so, so I finally decided to upgrade the OS on her computer. Only thing is that it takes forever to upgrade, so I'm here waiting for it to finish. So I decided to what the hey, update my blog since I haven't done it in a couple of days.

For those that have seen the pictures from her blog, I tell ya, it looks a lot better in real time. It has gone a long way from when she first got the house to now.......if we can only get a house warming party goin.....wink wink.

As for work it's just blah. Getting busier as we approach x-mas, but I guess I'm used to it. The only thing that sucks is that I have NOT done any gift shopping. Even online, I just don't have the time and patience to shop anymore. uuuggghhh I better get a move on this gift buying thing or else like in musical chairs, I will be the one left without a chair when the music stops.

Oh well, time to go, I think the install is just about done.

Hasta La Pasta

Fish on Dudes!

1 comment:

Mur said...

Thanks Angelo....for helping me with my computer and the compliment :)