24 July 2005

Tired

It's about one more week 'til we leave for La Republica de Brasil. So we had to be at studio today at 9:30 am, as in very very am, and we didn't end practice 'til about 5:30. Man am I so beat up, and hungry, so a few of us went to Sinugba to eat dinner afterwards. You can't beat the 'silogs man. It was always yummy. But I had to leave early since Mur wanted to drop off something to her cousin in the city and we had to catch them before they left for dinner.

Saturday, I was just a lounge chair bum all day. I took my car to be checked for fluids at the local oil changer place and then I went home and stayed home. I ended up watching 2 movies, Man of the House, starring Tommy Lee Jones; funny and entertaining, plus for all you guys out there, the five cheerleaders are a bonus. Then I watch 7 seconds starring Wesley Snipes. It's alright, not one of his better movies, but the action is not too bad, and the plot twist is pretty good too. But then it's a british production and the english are pretty ass tight when it comes to making movies, vey dry humor.

Friday, we had our usual rondalla fraktis, man we went through 3 bottles of wine and fraktis was pretty good. I am still flubbing the bass part for Manilena, but it's all good. I have time to learn it. Oh well, better go through my checklist and make sure I have everything I need for La Brasillia.

Kam dom (T'boli for thank you)

2 comments:

Da Factor said...

I never heard of that Tommy Lee movie?

DJ John said...

That's the one with Cedric the Entertainer.