07 July 2005

Forced Day off

So I went in to work today and I was supposed to finish my 3rd quarter analysis safety plan. As I was just starting to work on it. We received the dreaded phone call. We are having the Keter auditors in our bldg by noon. Keter is an outside firm hired by UPS to do surprise sudits of their facilities all over the nation. They audit each bldg for Health and Safety standards. I mean they go through each bldg. like John and Ledge would go through a buffet (j/k). Anyways, my division manager didn't want my center to get audited, so she told me that I had to "disappear" from the bldg. So at around 11:30, after I did what I could to "clean" up my center, I proceeded to disappear from work.


So with all this unexpected time on my hands, I ended up meeting two of my supervisors for lunch (one of them was celebrating his b-day today) and I proceeded to "prep" them for their potential interview with the auditors. Then I proceeded to go home, but on the way decided that I was going to watch a movie.

I ended up watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith. It's actually pretty entertaining. Oh and Angelina Jolie=FINE. I love her lips. Oh the gunfight scenes was cool, although it could've been better.

After I got home, I proceeded to play Rumble Roses on the PS2. This game rocks, if you like wrestling and are a guy, you should get this game.

1 comment:

Mighty Mom said...

Hey, any day off is cool! Now try and watch John at Rasputin's...that's torture!!!