10 July 2005

Happenin's

Saturday was Isaac's giddyup b-day party. Everyone was suppose to come in their cowboy outfit, but not me, I really don't have any cowboy outfit, and I wasn't going to buy one, even though it's for Isaac's party. Sorry.

It was fun nontheless, I especially liked Almar's puppeteering abilities with the Woody the cowboy pinata. That was hilarious. We had some good eats and good company. For the second weekend in a row...good times.

I saw Fantastic Four. I liked it, there was some slow parts, but overall I liked it. I don't know why the reviews are bad, what were they expecting, some movie that will change the courts of public opinion on world events? It's based on a comic book from Marvel. Geez these critics need to lighten up, or at least pull the stick out of their collective asses.
BTW, Jessica Alba was HOT.

Practice today for Brazil was a little more intense. Maybe it's because we are two weeks away from leaving. I just realized that we are BAREBONE when it comes to musicians. we are barely making it with 5 and Kuya Rudi decides to pull Bryan and make him dance. I'm gonna have to talk to him because he is making our livesdifficult by having 3 principal musicians and 1 guest musician handle the percussion music. Not gonna happen, even if it means that Warren has to wear a bahag and dance Tachok and Uyauy. I won't let the musicians get taxed like that.

After practice we went over to a little pizzeria near the studio and decided to have dinner to celebrate Isaac's real birthday, which was today. Happy B-day Isaac!!

Oh well, back to finishing my laundry and soon I'm gonna go to bed.

Have a good week everyone.

6 comments:

triple5funk said...

i almost laughed outloud imagining kuyawar doing tachok and uyauy! - yvette.

bev said...

there's a pizzeria near the studio?

Mur said...

Yup, and most of us had burgers!

Bryan said...

umm....yup, i'm doing more dancing than i thought i would! whew! i was so tired on sunday... and manok was tired and QUIET if you noticed...that's a rare thing :-)

Mur said...

Yeah, I forgot Manok was sitting there, he was so quiet!

bev said...

alam mo, angelo...blog slacker ka.