21 July 2005

bored

Here I am at home, watching TFC, while taking care of my grandmother, the programs they have right now is called wowowee and it's kind of dumb, at least for me personally. I never do enjoy watching gameshows (except jeopardy) and this one doesn't appeal to me at all. So I decided to do a little blogging.

I got lazy today, so I asked my supervisor if I can go home early, luckily he was in a good mood and said yes. So I decided to get my car serviced. Then I took a nap. I say it was a productive non productive day (did that make sense?)

Anyways, it's time for pera or bayong, this is usually funny, trying to see if they can win the million pesos.

Later peeps

3 comments:

triple5funk said...

ahh tfc. when i go home i'll get my fix of magandang tanghali, bayan!

Da Factor said...

What's better naps or Jeopardy?

bev said...

wowowee is a really popular show. my family watches it all the time!