26 July 2005

Brazil shopping

I went to Target today to get some necessesities for the upcoming trip. I'm debating if I should use the same suitcase I used for the Vancouver trip or use a smaller suitcase. i don't really have that much to carry, and i don't think I'll be soing that much shopping over there. Hmmm dilemnas. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to cross that bridge when I get there.

Does anyone know if we have laundry capabilities over at where we are staying at? I need to know whether to bring detergent or just bring 2 weeks worth of clothes.

anyways, I'm getting excited to go since this will be my first time going to South America. Should be fun and exciting.

5 comments:

mrs cruz said...

We went Target shopping today too for Brazil! Our bill came up to $100 of necessities... Aray!

bev said...

i went to THREE different Targets today!!! i'm tired!!!

triple5funk said...

joanie's brasil pictures: http://joan.openthelight.com/gallery/travel/index.php
i believe those shots were taken in Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, and Salvador do Bahia.

Mur said...

if you bring a big suitcase, can i put some stuff in it?

Randy said...

i'm gonna het up target today to do some shopping. not sure of the laundry services over there, but i'm gonna brin some woolite just incase!

and kool! thanks for the visor!