28 July 2005

more stuff

So I still ended up shopping last nite (target again) and today at Circuit City. I wanted to buy a travel alarm clock and I knew that they had a lot of good little ones. While there I ended up buying a travel hair dryer with dual voltage, and the movie xxx state of the union. I guess this means that I will definitely have to use the bigger suitcase as my "stuff" are ever so increasing.

Well tomorrow is the final rondalla rehearsal for Brazil, it will also be a send off party to everyone that is going on tour. It will be at the chateau, as usual.

Sucks, that my Ipod stopped working. It just wouldn't turn back on. It doesn't matter where I plug it in, it just won't turn on. I should've known that Ipods tend to not last that long. I beter check into getting an Iriver instead. Oh well, at least I have a PSP that I can use during the flight.

2 comments:

bev said...

maybe you broke it...i've had my Ipod longer than you and mine is fine...

isn't it still under warranty anyway?

DJ John said...

It might not be broke, let's hookup this weekend and look at it.