01 February 2005

Concentration amiss

Today at work, while I was attempting to finish an audit in the office, one of my co-workers decided to put on a cd in the computer and let it play as loud as possible. Problem is, there was nothing on that cd but fart saounds. I mean the gross wet hard sounding ones,(who the heck would put out a cd that has nothing but fart sounds). Man it was funny and it was pretty hard to concentrate on what I was doing. So after about 5 minutes (which seemed like 5 hours) I decided to get out of the office and work in the adjacent room and closed the door so I won't be able to hear it.

2 comments:

Mur said...

Are you sure it was a CD?

Big Sexy said...

yes it was a CD. I saw it with my own 2 eyes. It was funny for a while, but after a while it started getting annoying.