29 January 2005

Well. I managed to dig out my old phone, so I called sprint and told them to transfer my number back to the old phone. So now I have a cellphone again.

As for today, this is the first saturday that I've had in a while where I have no plans and literally have nothing to do but just stay home and be a couch potato the whole day. It actually feels quite good to just lounge and relax for a change, instead of running off to do errands, perform, or help friends out with something.

I just finished watching Sky captain and the world of tomorrow. It was ok, nothing good or bad about it, just ok watching. I think I will now watch Alien V Predator, you gotta love netflix. Anyways, tomorrow is practice day so I better get my rest today, although some of the peeps wants to trek out to cache creek tonight. I guess we'll just wait and see.

A quote from a bartender
"remember this,Tipping is not a city in China"

1 comment:

Mur said...

Cache Creek???? How come no one called me? Just kidding...I'm chillin' too. Don't want to do ANYTHING today!