11 January 2005

Broke......and then some

Last sunday, before heading out to Mur's house to watch 60 minutes (Kobi was featured as part of a piece about cancer sniffing dogs), I went to Best buy with the Laxa's and ended up buying this on an impulse and I must say it was worth it. The only thing is now I don't want to go anywhere anymore.
I just want to stay home and watch movies all day long. I guess partly to blame too is the enormous amount of rain we've been having lately. Look at it this way, I'm so broke, that I can't afford to go out anyways. Oh well, rondalla practice is here again, that will force me to go out, although that would drastically cut into my viewing time ;) Am I a loser or what?!

3 comments:

Mur said...

So, you can watch in HD even if your TV isn't?

Big Sexy said...

No, you still need to have a TV that's HD ready. Preferably one that's widescreen and has a variable component input. Which is what you need in order to get the best signal input from the receiver.

Bryan said...

nah, you're not a loser. if i had the money, i'd probably buy it too! hehe