05 February 2005

Rondalla / Gallactican

We had our weekly rondalla rehearsal tonight. I think it went well, we learned 2 songs, acutally re-learned 1 song and learned 1 new song. It was cool. then we just went through the rest of the songs that we've been playing for this season so far.

After the rehearsal, we watched Battlestar Gallactica on Sci-fi channel. I thought that I wouldn't be getting hooked on it as I wasn't that big of a fan with the original series (the one we watched is part of a brand spanking new series)well as I've seen the last two episodes, i think I'm hooked on it. The only things is that I don't have the sci-fi channel at home. Well, it's a good thing that rondalla is on friday nites, so I can watch it with the chateau peeps after we get through with rehearsal. Dang B, what have you gotten me into!?!

May the Forcenit be with you.
(Snoop dogg gone star wars)

1 comment:

Gary said...

FRAK! I really liked that episode too!