17 November 2004

Random Thoughts

I saw Polar Express last nite with the David family. I must say the CGI animation on this film was pretty dramatic. The character looked like Tom Hanks, even Santa Claus had a hint of Hanks, although very subtle. The facial expressions caught by the computer was awesome.

I would say that this movie was well worth the matinee price. (not that it's a bad thing)

I bought Smallville season 3 since I think I saw 1 episode on tv. This is probably one of the few shows that I'm addicted to that doesn't teach me how to build (or destroy something) that I watched consistently. Kristin Kreuk aint so bad to look at either.

Well, I finished Bloodrayne 2 on PS2, I must say that this was much better than the first one and a bit harder to finish. My wrist were so sore after playing from all the button punching, control gripping going on.

That's it for now. I shall take a break for a few days, I will be heading up to Vancouver this weekend for a little workshop with KP.

Peace Out

Fish on dudes!

2 comments:

bev said...

I haven't watched the movie, only the trailer, but I think the Polar Express kids look scary. bev

Bryan said...

hey angelo. glad you could make it to fraktis last night! hmmm....what's up wid all you boys and your vidjeo games??