01 November 2004

Hard Day

Today was a heavy workload day. Everyone and their mama had deliveries today and it was so heavy that I didn't get to finish my route today. Oh well, I guess the economy is not as bad as they say it is, either that or the consumers confidence is growing and that they are starting to spend again. I guess that's a good sign. I just hope that Bush loses tomorrow as I don't believe he has the best interest or middle class americans in mind.

So for anyone that's reading this, go out and vote. It's one of the rights that this country has bequethed upon its citizens and I hope that you would utilize it wisely.

Last nite, I went to the Laxa's house to celebrate Andres' birthday and Halloween. All the kids looked cute with their outfits. A.J. and Miyo were power rangers. Antonio was on of the Incredibles. Butch (the big kid) was Black belt Jones complete with sideburns and afro-hair.
Good Times.

Fish on dudes!

1 comment:

KT said...

Hey cool blog.