13 November 2004

Busy Day

Today was a busy day for me. First of, I got home last nite after watching the Incredibles with some friends. It was pretty late as it is, but I just had to play BloodRayne 2 on the PS2 and before I knew it, it was 2 am already, I've been awake for 21 hours already, time to go to bed.

So here I am sleeping like a log and then I feel a jolt as my bed started to shake, I woke up abruptly, thinking there was an earthquake and who do I see looking down on me at the edge of the bed, it was Ledge waking me up to help me carry some stuff in and out of my room and the garage. It was 8:51 am. I wasn't quite ready to wake up yet, but since Ledge was there already, I forced myself to wake up.

We then proceeded to go get breakfast at a local diner called "the alley" here in Pinole (we do know our priorities people). After eating what seemed like the bigest serving of an omellette I've ever seen (Ledge did recommend this place, so you know the servings will be hearty) we went back to my house and proceeded to carry 2 beds out of the upstairs bedroom, to be donated to charity, and we then carried up the 2 wardrobe dressers that I bought for my room.

Afterwards we proceeded to Home Depot, bought some power tools and some other stuff.
Went back home and assembled the storage closets.

Later on that nite, John came over and we went to Best Buy to browse around. Bought nothing which is a good thing since I'm already in debt.

Then here I am putting an entry on my blog.

Oh well, it felt good to do something productive on a non fishing day. Although you know I would've dropped everything if I had a chance to go fishing. :p

Til next time

Fish on Dudes!

2 comments:

Mur said...

I've been to the alley. Yummy, big portions and cheap! Only thing is it takes a long time to get your food.

Big Sexy said...

Tell me about it. The morning was almost over by the time we got our food. But the wait was worth it, like you said, Yummy.