22 November 2004

I'm Back

Well I'm back here in Cali.

I just finished a workshop with our sister company KP of B.C. It was fun to see everyone up there since I haven't most of them since last Nov. '03. The workshops were long for some people, although it felt normal to me, I guess I've been doing this thing a little too long.

Kudos to the musicians of KP for learning the music in what relatively is a short time to learn it. You guys are talented and you guys ROCK!! Hopefully next time the music workshop will be more intense and focused so that the music can really be broken down and learned properly.

Today I worked for about 10 hours, man, I guess x-mas is here 'cause it's getting crazy at work.
People are just buying gifts online like crazy and then having it shipped to their workplace.
I guess people are making money again, or are just plunging themselves into more debt. Oh well, it keeps me employed.

Tonight I passed by Mur's place to give her the box of candies that the Correia family bought (thanks for my box of Purdy's too VJ and Mish and Baby E) and saw the construction going on at her house. It's starting to look really nice and I'm sure that when it's all done it will look awesome.
Kobi (Mur's dog) is getting big too, man, I don't remember seeing him this big last 4th of july. What are you feeding him?!

I also saw her new Ipod and know what...I think I'm gonna get one too as my b-day/x-mas present to myself.

'til then

Fish on dudes!

3 comments:

Mur said...

Kobi even lost weight! He's only 92 pounds vs 97 pounds. But he's still a wimpy dog at heart. My big bubba!!!

Gary said...

I'll hook you up too when you get your iPod :-)

R said...

Yo Angelo. Thanks for comeing up here to help us. We didn't get to do any drinkin this time around, I suppose that'll have to wait till after the show. hehe. Rhoel.