13 July 2004

Slow Down.....

Man, on the way to work this morning I was listening to the news and a Big Rig jacknifed on I-680 this morning and Caltrans and the CHP has to practically shut down both sides of the freeway in order to clean up.

As if that wasn't enough, as soon as I crossed the Bay Bridge, there was a diesel spill on the northbound section of 101, practically shutting the right lane, then on my side of the freeway there was a collision between a Chevy 1500 V-8 pickup truck and a 4-runner. Now why are people in this area seem to be always rushing. Everyone needs to slow down, geesh ever hear of time management.

Times like these I'm glad aboput my job and how it's trained me how to become a more professional and patient driver. I've beendriving so long now that sometimes I find myself predicting what someone wants to do in front of me even before that person realizes it and actually does it.
Amazing.

Anyhoo......Fish on Dudes!

No comments: