12 July 2004

Congrats Ed and Tina

Yesterday I finally managed to finish off my errands and save some time to visit Ed and Tina and Isaac at the hospital. Everyone is doing great and Isaac is so cute, man does he have hair. I went over there with Ledge, and low and behold, before we can even leave my house his car starts overheating so we had to call a tow truck after we got back from our visit.

I'm still trying to figure out how to post the pictures I took, so pls. be patient. I will get around to it (eventually).

Fish on dudes!

3 comments:

Gary said...

Hey, if cristina can do it, you can do it too! ;-) Just kidding - check out this link: Posting pictures in blogger

cristina said...

i heard that gary...:)
and yes, please please please post pics!!!!

double R said...

"we've gotta see the baby!"