07 July 2004

Read away

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I've been busy at work and I've been reading a lot lately.

I'm now reading this book titled the rule of four. It's interesting, it's about this couple of Princeton sehiors trying to figure out the secret behind the hypnerotachia manusript. I'm in the middle of it so I will give a review when I'm done.

Also I'm trying to figure out how to post some of my pictures on this here blog, but I'm getting stumped.

Oh well, time to call Gary and ask for assistance :)

til next time

Fish on dudes!

2 comments:

bev said...

I finished Digital Fortress - started on Monday and finished the next day :) it was pretty good. Any others I can borrow? bev

Big Sexy said...

I finished deception point, although I really didn't like it that much. I still think Demons and Angels is the best one Dan Brown has written yet.

I also finished the Rule of Four.