15 June 2004

Where's my bed?

I went fishing over the weekend and I really didn't get that much sleep (about 3-4 hours a night) and man am I still paying for it. I just finished reading Demons and Angels by Dan Brown and I must say, I like this on better than the Davinci Code (although the lattter is still good reading) I must say one thing though, his descriptions of all the POI in europe are very detailed and make you really see the place. Oh well off to the next book, but maybe this time I will just read for and hour and catch up on my sleep.....

Fish on Dudes

4 comments:

mrs cruz said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Angelo! Looking forward to hearing about your fishing adventures!

Mel said...

Well, Hello there, Angelo! I like your template!
Mel

cristina said...

fishing? ups? big sexy? this can only be one person....:) welcome to the darkside!!!!

Big Sexy said...

I thought that the template would reflect me more, being as I'm a member of the BROWN army.

What can brown do for you? :-)