18 June 2004

What note was that again?

Last nite, I went to rondalla practice for the 1st time in a very long time and man was I doing my damndnest to try and keep up with all these professional players. Of course, just my luck the nite I decide to come back is the nite they decide to practice La Jota and Jota Quirino, only two of the more difficult pieces to play in our repertoire (at least to date). But I was glad I went,it was nice to see everyone again, especially the expecting soon to be parents. Overall I give myself a D since I kept missing notes and wasn't as crisp playing (and you guys want me to play for the wedding tomorrow?! you guys must be desperate:p)

Anyways, I have to go practice for the wedding performance (I'm playing the banduria which I haven't played in over a year, whew wish me luck).

'Til next time

Fish on dudes.

No comments: