24 June 2004

Commuting away

I've probably commuted now for work (and school) for the better part of 18years or so (even before I was old enough to drive I commuted) and I tell ya, there are days that it wears thin on ya. Today for example, it took me half an hour to go from Berkeley to the foot of the Bay Bridge, to give you an idea how bad that was, without any traffic it will take me
less than 2 minutes to travel the same distance going 65 mph. Now if that doesn't make you think about relocating, I don't know what will. Just depends on which end will relocate, Home or employment?

I guess that will be dealt with at a later date.

Fish on dudes!

6 comments:

double R said...

i vote for relocating!

Gary said...

Relocate to SSF :-)

Gary said...

Relocate to SSF :-)

Gary said...

Relocate to SSF!

Mur said...

Wow....Gary really wants you to relocate!

Mur said...

Wow....Gary really wants you to relocate!