20 June 2004

Nice Job

I would like to congratulate everyone on a fabulous performance last nite in Monterey. Even though we were short one person, everyone did their best to adjust to the situation and everything turned out great. (Kudos to Tin-tin and Genny for stepping up big time)

I also like to say that it felt great to play music for you guys again, I know I've been away for a while and it was really awesome to play rondalla once again. Maybe I'll play for the show hmmm........?

Now if I can only remember how to play asik on the kulintang..
'til next time

Fish on dudes.

2 comments:

Edward said...

thanks for filling in for me bro! apparently everyone had a great time...you should come back to playing again! though i don't know if you can handle coming out to every sunday practice anymore ;)

Big Sexy said...

yeah, I want to go back, but like you said, I don't know if I can give up my free sundays. Let me think, maybe I can compromise something out.