28 June 2004

good friends and good eatin's

I just came back from having dinner with John and Laurie Laxa and the 2 little ones. We went to Outback steakhouse near my house and man was the food satisfying.

I especiall enjoyed watching my godson Andres and his little brother Emilio. Kids are so cute at that age you know. Emilio was being a true pinoy and was eating with his hands the whole way, from the soup to the mash potatos. Needless to say mommy Laxa was soon wiping food from her sleeve, to Emilio's Face and sweater and the booster seat that he was seating on. Andres on the other hand was using his spoon, but then decided that dinner was boring so he decided to dip his crayons in the glass of water he had and then proceeded to suck on them. I had to take it away from him for fear that he might actually bite into them and eat it. Overall I had fun just sitting there enjoying my food and best of all enjoying the company. Good Times

Fish on dudes!

1 comment:

Gary said...

They are so cute, that is why I love taking pictures of them! Speaking of pictures, you should start posting a few!