24 August 2006

Step 1 complete

Woo Hoo, I went to the DMV (Dept. of Motor Vehicles) today to take 4 written tests for my class A classification license. After sweating the last two days, cramming all kinds of info into my head, I passed all the tests. All I have to do now is wait for the UPS clinic to release my drug test results so I can hand over the medical forms to DMV and then pick up my permit.

After that, I get 10 days of training, and if I pass without a hitch, UPS will then endorse my permit and I will be holding an official class A license.

Then it will be a world of air brakes, double clutching, stab braking, double trailer pulling. Should be a lot of fun, I can't wait.

2 comments:

VirtualErn said...

Kick ass!!
Damn, double-clutching five gears. ...In the span of one intersection. Hahahahhaha -- you're gonna have one monster left leg

DJ John said...

I hope they don't catch that beaver tranquilizer you've been taking to beef up your estrogen.