07 November 2005

Is this still on?

Okay, so I haven't been blogging lately, and I apologize for all who kept checking to see and find no updates were up. I just haven't been in the mood to write anything, add the fact that we are short staffed at work and everyone had to pick up the slack just hasn't made things any easier.

So anyways, this past weekend was eventful, we had a fundraiser at PUSOD in Berkeley, there was a good turnout and it was nice to see some of my batchmates there. It sure is tough to get the batch of '92 for a little get together as everyone is busy with families and careers. Heck some of them I've lost contact with already and don't even know where to begin to look for them.

Sunday was a full house at practice, thank god for the huge studio space, otherwise it would feel like were sardines in a can.
Ading Liza and John and Msteen decided to come back , it was good to see them again. Oh and then Kuya rudi yells out "seven gongs" oh you should've heard the collective sighs from the musicians (ok, just from me) and we proceeded to go over it like 50 million times, I think a few of us developed blisters under our feet. But today at work, my legs weren't sore at all and the blisters didn't really bother me, so it was a good day.

I'm still tired so I'll cut this short.

No comments: