23 October 2005

Shopping

Today I decided to not go to rehearsal since I'm not performing for next week and I wanted to just hang out and relax and do some errands. So I took my truck for an oil change in the morning (actually late morning, since I didn't go to bed 'til 3 am and I woke up at 10:30) Afterwards I updated some drivers on my laptop so that I can start using my burner once again.

I then hooked up with Damomoo at around 2 and we went to the Vacaville outlet stores.
I ended up picking a pair of golf shoes at the adidas store for $20 and another pair of shoes from Nike. Damomoo extended his shopping spree for his "metro-sexual" outfits for work. He ended up getting a pair of pants, 2 pairs of shirts, a tie, and a pair of Nike leather flip flops. He actually outspent me this time, but it's all good, I didn't have money to spend anyways.

We then proceeded to Baldo's to get some food for us and Laurie as whe was in Vallejo waiting for us. We got some Carne Asada fries, quesadillas, and a California Burrito. Suffice to say that quelched my hunger.

It is now 7:30 and we are waiting for Ledge to get ready as we are going to watch the 9:40 showing of Doom. He is still coming up from L.A.

Oh well, I guess I can go to Target to pass the time.

Laters

"started with nothing, and still has most of it"-anonymous

6 comments:

VirtualErn said...

Baldo's...mmmmmmm...carne asada fries...drooooool. :) You missed some real fun after fractice today.

Hey, did the Nero driver updates work?

Big Sexy said...

Ern-actually I had to update the driver for my burner, not the software.

what did you guys do after practice?

bev said...

yeah you should have gone to practice - you missed the 1 hour venting/scolding session.

bernadette said...

wow, a "shopping" blog. you and damoomoo hang out with bev too much. ;)

Bryan said...

ooh, i'm always down to support shopping! :-) it would've been great to get yours, john's and laurie's feedback at da b*itch session hehe

bev said...

angelo, alam mo ba...