17 October 2005

Busy weekend

So Friday, I missed a great party, at least it sounds like. My parents decided to pass by California on their way home from Europe, and Friday was their last night here so I decided to go out with them and eat dinner at Outbacks here in Pinole. Afterwards, I felt lazy to do anything else after eating their scrumptous ribeye steak. So I decided to just stay home with them.

Saturday, my dad and I ran some last minute errands in the morning as they were leaving that night. We went to Fry's in Concord and a couple of other stores in the area. Afterwards, they spent the rest of the time with my grandmother as i proceeded to fix a few kinks iut of my laptop (pc based). then on to the airport where there was a million filipinos at the terminal. I have a question, why is it that when someone is leaving for P.I., there's like 30 people that go to the airport to see them off? Is it a filipino tradition to do this? Anyways I was there 'till 11 pm as the flight was delayed, but it was all good.

Sunday was our first practice at the new studio, as most of you already know, it is H-U-G-E. I mean it's at least 5x bigger than John Sims studio 3. It's also a lot closer to my house AND I don't have to cross the bridge. I mean it's enough that I cross it mon-fri already.

Monday, work was just Blah. Nothing exciting like friday where a co-worker of mine aprehended a shmuck who was stupid enough to run into the UPS truck and try to steal something, WHILE my co-worker was inside. So when he tried to run away with his backpack and a package, my co-worker punched him from behind and slammed his head against the windshield, cracking it.
then he threw the shmuck unto the street and told him to get lost. Word to the wise, Don't FUCK with the UPS guy.

Chillin' like a villain.

6 comments:

VirtualErn said...

Holy crap...smashed him into a windshield? Nice. You guys should get hazard pay.

mrs cruz said...

Hey Angelo,

I don't know your email address. but let's try to go to the Nov. 16 game if possible. I don't think we'll be able to get 25 people together for the group rate. How much are they?

bev said...

how'd he smash him into the windshield, aren't your trucks high?

Big Sexy said...

bev-the guy ran inside the car, so he struck his head on the windshield from the inside.

Mel said...

didn't think your job could be so dangerous!!!

Big Sexy said...

Yeah I should ask for hazard pay, there was this one instance where a co-worker of mine witnessed an execution, gangster style. Pretty scary.