10 October 2005

Busy weekend

So this weekend was busy as heck.

Saturday we had a show in livermore for some association (can't remember which one though) We had to put on an hour show and so we did. The day started at 12 noon which was the time that we are suppose to show up. My carpools (Mur and Ledge) and I arrived at about 12:50, so we were right on time HAH. The show went well, with a few "hiccups" along the way, like a glass falling from someone's head, and people not having the presence of mind to PICK IT UP. One rondalla player looking lost on certain pieces and not even trying to fake it off. But overall the music was on, especially mountain, OJ didn't have to endure the "stare" from Ed and I during his drum solo (unlike during practice). Afterwards some of us went to Armadillo Willy's for some good ole fashion BBQ.

Sunday was a marathon of b-day parties. first off I went to Vallejo for my god daughter Alexa's birhtday. Lots of food, but then again, this is Ledge we're talking about, he will never have a shortage of food at his parties. Next up was Natalie's b-day, ading Liza's youngest. again more food and more good company. the last one was my little cousin Camille's b-day. I passed by for only an hour because it was getting late and I had to get up early for work the next day. Whew, what a weekend. Fun but tiring.

PS you can now comment even if you don't have a blogger account. Just leave your name pls.

4 comments:

Mur said...

It was the Tambalan Association

ojpt said...

There was no stare of death for the drum solo, but I did get an elbow to the ribs from Ed as a cue.

bev said...

alam mo, angelo....alam mo na :)

Big Sexy said...

alam mo Bev, tama ka.