22 November 2005

Racing

I went gokart racing with some of the guys tonight after work. I was really tired before I even got there and in fact got there late that I missed the first session. So I had to wait until for the second session before I can even race. But it was all good and fun. I had fun with the guys and will do it again. It actually felt good to race again since I haven't done in a long while.
Afterwards some of us went to Steelhead Brewery for some food and drinks. It was alright, but the stroganoff I ordered was a little too salty and it "jacked up" my stomach after. I think it was the cream sauce. Hmm..I guess I'm not ordering that again.

1 comment:

VirtualErn said...

Or someone's in denial of a certain dairy-related affliction affecting some Asians as they get older. :)