01 August 2005

See ya

Alright folks, it's 1 day 'til d-day (departure day) and I just finish packing my suitcase. No matter how much I've thought about it, I still feel that I'm forgetting something, yet I'm also thinking that I'm overpacking myself. UUGGHH, you would think that for someone who has travelled extensively that this should be a piece of cake. But since it's my first time to South America, I don't really know what to expect, therefore I cannot plan accordingly. Oh well, if I forget something, I think I can just buy it over there.

Well, this will be my last post until I get back in 2 1/2 weeks. TTYL everyone.

Wish me luck.

signing off (for now)

6 comments:

DJ John said...

Be cool my man, and break a leg. Keep em all in check.

laragitara said...

break a leg!! have a wonderful time!

LG

Mur said...

Have a good time. I hope you enjoy your trip.

Mel said...

Have a great show!

Da Factor said...

Try make the best of it man. have a drink for me.

Big Sexy said...

thanks Dj john, laraG, Mel and Da factor.

Mur-very funny-smarty pants