21 August 2005

Last day

Well, today is my official last day of vacations. I've tapped out for the year, which means that I will be working from here on out. uugghh, but hey the bills has got to be paid.

I am grateful though that I didn't get sick like the rest of the group. I guess that's one more good thing.

I think I'm going to watch the Great Raid tonight with the Laxa's before I start the work week.

Have a good week everyone, and here's to hoping for a fast full recovery to those that did get sick.

5 comments:

Da Factor said...

Guess who got me sick?????? I'm like more sick than her now....the price I pay...

Mur said...

oopsie....I have to go back to work too and I still feel like Sh*t

Bryan said...

oh wow, you're lucky angelo! i got sick coming back from brasil and am back to work this morning...ugh.

DJ John said...

I really enjoyed the movie. Maybe Lucas can do the prequel as to how the Japanese turned so awful.

Big Sexy said...

Hey John two words on why. Emperor Hirohito (weenie)