22 August 2005

More things about Brazil

The hot dogs at the crafts fair.

Coffee that tasted like kapeng barako from back home.

Nation's night was pretty cool, although the time frame sucked.

The really large pizzas you get from "Paradiso", including the chocolate strawberry dessert pizza....yummy

Not following the "no toilet paper in the toilet" rule.....Guilty

The guys taking "shifts" at night to make sure one of us is in the bathroom while our girls took their shower.

Finding out that the last shower stall has NO hot water.

Having everyone stare at you as you walk around town.

The all black uniform going there......who died?....looked like a funeral scene.

Seeing everyone that slept on the bus with their mouths open.

Ana "Banana"-nicest guide ever.

Ed and Paulino's playful banters in the bedroom......or was it?

Christian falling out of the top bunk and landing on Randy's leg, which made Randy scream like a girl....haha

A couple of people (no names) needing help getting back to their respective rooms after drinking on the last nite of the festival.

The huge massive ants that we found in the courtyard.

That's it for now.

6 comments:

Keem said...

haha i broke the toilet paper rule the first day!

bev said...

i broke the toilet paper rule every day :)

Mur said...

I forgot about Christian falling. I heard that from OUR room!

Randy said...

HAHAHAHEHEHAHH, awww man that shit was funny! when christian fell off the top bunk, landing on the floor while hitting my legs...at the same time i was dreaming the the top bunk (since i was sleeping in the bottom bunk) fell on top of my legs which i awakened with a bitch scream. man, that was hilarious!!!

Gary said...

I kinda liked leaving my poo pood TP in the trash. I'd leave it face up so folks could see my chocolate goodness.

I started feeling guilty flushing toilet paper down when I got home.

Mur said...

Bev, I hope you don't have to deal with that! DIS-GUS-TING!