24 October 2004

Slacker

Ok, so I have been slacking with my blog lately, and for that I do apologize.

Well, let's see now, there's so much that have happened since the last time I blogged so I'm just gonna do a mini synopsis of events.

-Dad finally left last thursday for home, felt sad and miss him already.

-Went to my goddaughter Alexa's b-day yesterday, she's growing up too fast-there was lots of food, lots of kids, and a whole lotta mess after. But then again it was a kid's party.

-Went to practice today to see what's up with Likha, there must be at least 20 people that are part of the dance workshops. Felt great to see that the recruitment process worked and here's to hoping that everyone would stay with the group after the workshop and auditions are over.

-Learned that Ernie (our Bass player) might not go to Brazil, therefore I have to learn how to play the Bass in a few months before we head out to Brazil. Yikes.

-Finally visited Moe, Liza, Isabel and the newest member of the family Natalie. It was so good to see them and our friend Mur also decided to visit and it was good to see her too.

-Looks like the Red Sox might finally win a world series championship and shed the "curse of the bambino" label off their backs. I hope it happens too so then all their fans would finally shut up about the curse as the excuse every time they lose (after this year, that is).

-Getting the floors re done at home, took the carpet off and started to put hardwood parquet flooring, so my whole bedroom set is inside the garage right now, and since the people we hired tend to move at the speed of paint drying, it will probably stay there 'til the end of the month.
Sucks.

That's all for now.

Fish on Dudes!

No comments: