03 October 2004

No Love from the baseball gods

Alas, the Giants and the A's are out of the playoff contentions. They both lost yesterday and thus were eliminated from the playoff run. I'm sure my friend Nick is very happy 'cause his dodgers are in the playoffs. Don't worry Nicky, they would probably lose to the Cardinals in the first round.

I went fishing yesterday and did pretty good, cuaght 3 smallmouths and 1 largemouth, about 1.5 to 3 lbs each. Not bad but wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, but then again I rather have a bad day fishing than a good day working.

My dad will be arriving tonite so I will probably be slacking on my blogs as I will be spending time with him as he visits my grandmother in the hospital.

Here's a quote from a commercial I saw last week, "why does 6 hate 7?" ans: "because 7, 8, 9."
(have to read out loud in order to decipher) I know, it's kinda stupid but I hope it made you chuckle a little bit.

Fish on dudes!


No comments: