11 October 2004

Good times

Last saturday, two of Likha's own tied the knot. My rondalla group played for the wedding ceremony and the performance for the reception, it went well. Especially Canon in D (considering I learned to play it the thursday before the wedding) few minor mistakes on my part, but that's because I couldn't hear everyone else and I kept losing my place. Overall it was fun, especially the part where we have to answer "Lord hear our prayer". It was quite funny to hear Almar and Ernie try to outdo each other with their "emoting" of the prayer answer (this going on, while the overhead microphones were turned on).

At the reception, it was nice seeing some of the former members of Likha that we haven't seen in a while, like Bern, Felisa, Joanna. It felt like a mini reunion. Of course the best table in the house was the rondalla table, I think we were the loudest and most rambunctious group, this while we were sober. But hey, WE ARE the life of most parties anyways, hehehe.

Well, To them, Raise the Glass!!!

Fish on dudes!

P.S. I forgot to add Mur to the list of the oldees that was at the wedding. Sorry about that.


3 comments:

Mur said...

Hey...you forgot to mention me as an oldie!

triple5funk said...

y'all were ALWAYS the life of the party even before rondalla. cheers! :) - Yvette

Mur said...

Much better!