12 September 2004

This past weekend, I attended a baptism for my niece Alexa Nicole, I was one of the primary godparents for her and what an honor it was to be considered by my cousin for this part of her life. After the baptism we had a little reception and I saw a few of my relatives that I haven't seen in a while. It's always nice to have a reunion, on whatever scale, with one's family.

Hmm, Now I have two goddaughters and both named Alexa. I guess I better write their whole names on their gifts come x-mas time.

On a different note, our friends from up north, KP of B.C., will be having a show at Prince Rupert. I would like to wish them the best of luck and I'm sure that they will kick ass on their show up there.

Raise the Glass!!

Fish on dudes!

1 comment:

double R said...

thanks angelo for the well wishes.

when are you coming here again?