07 September 2004

Aaaaahhhhh.......time to rest.

This past weekend was probably one of the more hectic weekends for me this year. We just had our show Lakbay and man I probably had a total of 14 hours of sleep from thursday to sunday.

I think overall the show went well, if you count out the rondalla instruments beign out of tuned for maria clara (actually it was just me, Ewa, and Bry) because of the heat. After watching the video that sunday nite, I was quite impressed with the fact that we managed to salvage the maria clara suite, although the music wasn't as strong as it should've been, you couldn't really tell if the instruments are out of tuned. (the only person that probably noticed was Clark, Bryan's brother). It's shows like these that makes it hard to walk away from Likha, the camaraderie, family bondings, and of course the food and wine. But I know it will happen sooner or later. I might have to switch hours at work, I might have to work nights and some weekends, but we'll see. It will surely make it difficult to do the one thing I have a lot of passion for, but as they say c'est lavie.

To my Likha Family, especially the rock star musicians,
Raise the Glass!!!!

Fish on dudes!

No comments: