08 September 2004

HeatWave

Man, I couldn't believe how hot it's been the last few days, I guess it's one way to salvage what's left of the summer season. It has been especially hot inside my big brown truck, we put a weather thermometer in there and it read 98 degrees yesterday. Man that's enough to cook you and anyone else, if you stay in there long enough. Unfortunately we have to stay in there and finish the job. It's time like these that I wish I had an office job with the A/C blasting. But then again I wouldn't be outside and wouldn't be able to see all the lovely honeys in their "summer" wear. That's all for now.

Fish on dudes!

1 comment:

mrs cruz said...

It has been really, really HOT! Ed and I took Isaac to the movies on Tuesday and watched Hero and Napoleom Dynamite. It was nice sitting in the air conditioning!!